Using Microsoft Web Apps
This document lists the steps to create and share Microsoft Web Apps.
- Office 365 Account
Steps to Create and Share Documents
- Sign in to your Office 365 Account
- In the upper left-hand corner, click the App Launcher and select OneDrive.
- On OneDrive home, Click New and Select the Microsoft Web App you would like to use.
- Click on the document’s name at the top of the page to change it.
- Click the Share link in the upper right-hand corner to share the document with other users
- On the pop-up-window:
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or email@example.com.