Using Microsoft Web Apps
This document lists the steps to create and share Microsoft Web Apps.
- Office 365 Account
Steps to Create and Share Documents
- Sign in to your Office 365 Account
- In the upper left-hand corner, click the apps icon and select OneDrive.
- On OneDrive home, Click New Document and Select the document’s type
- Enter the Document’s Name and click OK.
- Click Share to share the document with other users
- On the pop-up-window:
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.