This document lists the steps to access your OneDrive, as well as upload and download documents.
- Office 365 Account
Steps to use OneDrive
- Sign In to your GSU email account with your GSU email address and password.
- In the upper left-hand corner, click the apps icon and select OneDrive.
- Click Upload near the top of the page.
- In the pop-up window that appears, select the files or folders you want to upload.
- On the Files page, hover your mouse over the file or folder you want to download.
- While hovering over the file or folder, click the three dots that appear.
- Select Download from the drop down menu
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.