Using Lync Online
This post details how to use Microsoft Lync online from inside your Office 365 mailbox.
- Access to your campus email account using Web Access
Using Lync from your Office 365 mailbox
- Log into your email account through the web.
- Click People.
- In the top left-hand corner click New.
- In the What would you like to do window, select Create contact.
- Enter the contact information and then click Save.
- Sign in to Lync using your CampusID e-mail address and CampusID password.
- Click the User’s Name and then click Chat
- Log In to your Campus Mail
- Click Your Name to change your status
- Click Sign Out from IM to log out of Lync
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or email@example.com.