Identifying Your Office 365 POD Server Name
This document lists the steps finding your Host name for your Office 365 account using web access.
- A computer with internet access
- An Office 365 Account
Identifying Your Office 365 Host Name
To identify your Office 365 host name, you will need to log into your Office 365 account using web access.
- Log into your email account through the web.
- Click Outlook then click Settings and select Options
- Click Settings for POP or IMAP access
- A pop-up window will appear with the Server Name.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.