Forward your iCollege Email
This post details how to set your forwarding address for email messages received inside of iCollege email, or turn forwarding off.
Email Forwarding in iCollege
- Log into icollege.gsu.edu with your CampusID and password.
- From your Course Homepage:
- Click Communications
- Click Email
- In your Email window, click Settings.
- Under Forwarding Options, enter the forwarding email address and click Save.
NOTE: You may have to check the box next to Forward incoming messages to an alternate email account first if it is not already checked
- To turn forwarding off, unselect the check box next to Forward incoming messages to an alternate email account and click Save.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.