Create a New Collaborate Room in Brightspace
This post shows you how to create a new Collaborate room that is integrated with Brightspace. When you use this method to create a Collaborate room, access to your room is automatically limited to participants in your existing Brightspace course and sign-in is limited to course participants.
Create a New Collaborate Room
- Go to Brightspace.gsu.edu.
- Log in with your CampusID and password.
- Select your Course.
- Click Online Rooms.
- Under Rooms List, click New Room.
- Under the Room tab:
- Enter a Name for your room
- Enter a description for your room
- Select a start and end date and time
- Under Advanced Properties:
- Select additional specifications for your new room, if desired
- Set the archive mode for the room
- Below, under the Attendees section, click Add Attendees.
- Under the Users tab, select the users you wish to add into the room and click Add.
- Click Save.
NOTE: You can also click Save and Join to immediately join the collaborate room
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or email@example.com.