Create a New Collaborate Room in iCollege
This post shows you how to create a new Collaborate room that is integrated with iCollege. When you use this method to create a Collaborate room, access to your room is automatically limited to participants in your existing iCollege course and sign-in is limited to course participants.
Create a New Collaborate Room
- Log in to iCollege.gsu.edu with your CampusID and CampusID password.
- Select your Course.
- Click Communications and select Blackboard Collaborate.
- Click Create Session.
- Fill out the details of your collaborate session. When finished, click Create Session.
- You can join your session by clicking the Sessions tab and selecting the Collaborate session.
- Click Join in the window that appears.
- The first time your join a collaborate session, you may be prompted to download the Collaborate desktop application. Select your operating system from the dropdown and click Download.
- Find and open the downloaded file in your Downloads file and follow the prompts.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.