Logging in to the Lynda App
This post details how to log in to Lynda.com using the Lynda app for iOS devices. Other devices, such as Android phones, can access Lynda.com on their mobile site: m.lynda.com.
- iOS device running iOS 7
Using the Lynda.com App
- Go to the app store; search for and download the Lynda.com app .
- From your home screen or the app store download window, open the Lynda.com com app.
- Once you open the app, tap the options icon.
- Tap Login.
- Tap Organization or School.
- Enter gsu.edu into the field and tap Go.
- On the Georgia State login page, log in with your CampusID and password.
- Once you’ve opened the app, tap the options icon.
Tap the Subjects or Software sections to browse for topics.
If you have questions, or need technical assistance, you can always contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at email@example.com or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).