Activate Your CampusID and Password
This post details how to activate your CampusID, create your CampusID password, and set up security questions to aid in password recovery. Your CampusID is your campus username you will use to log in to many of Georgia State’s systems, such as your campus email or PAWS.
- Your CampusID
Activate Your CampusID
- Go to campusid.gsu.edu.
- On the CampusID Password Manager page:
- Enter your CampusID into the field
- Enter the characters from the picture into the field
- Click OK
- Click Security Questions and Answers Profile to continue.
- Enter your temporary password, as explained in the instructions. Then click Next.
- Select and answer your security questions, then click Next.
- Enter a new password and confirm it. Then click Next.
- On the success page, click Go to home page to go to the main menu. From there, you can also register your phone number to reset your password using text messages instead of using your security questions.
If you have any questions or need technical assistance, contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at email@example.com or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).