Configure Your iOS Device for Campus Email Service
This post will show you how to configure your iOS device to connect with your Campus Email service. The screen shots below were taken with an iPad, but the same steps can be followed in other iOS devices, such as the iPhone.
Configure Your Device for Campus Email Service
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars under Settings , and then tap Add Account….
- Tap Microsoft Exchange under Add Account…
- In the Exchange dialog box:
A.Enter your Campus Email AddressNOTE: If you are a student, your PantherMail email address is CampusID@student.gsu.edu. If you are a faculty/staff, your Campus Email Address is CampusID@gsu.edu
B.Enter your CampusID password in the Password field
C.Enter a Description for your account in the Description field
D.Tap Next in the upper right corner.NOTE: If your iOS device is unable to automatically locate the correct Office 365 server name, please follow the instructions on identifying your Office 365 server name. Once you obtain your Office 365 server name, you will enter it in the Server field that appears.
- Select the information you want to synchronize, and then tap Save.
- Push the Home button on your device, and tap Mail or Calendar to confirm that you’ve set up your Office 365 account information.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.