Configure Your Android Device for Campus Email Service
This post lists the steps for setting up your Android device to work with your Campus Email account at Georgia State University.
- An Android phone with access to the internet
- A Campus Email account
Configure Android Devices for Campus Email Service
- Find and tap Settings.
NOTE: The way to access settings may vary depending on your type of phone.
- Under the Accounts section, tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange Active Sync.
- In the Add an Exchange Account screen:
A.Enter your Campus Email AddressNOTE: If you are a student, your PantherMail email address is CampusID@student.gsu.edu. If you are a faculty/staff, your Campus Email Address is CampusID@gsu.edu
B.Enter your CampusID password in the Password field
C.Tap NextNOTE: If your Android phone is unable to automatically locate the correct Campus Email server name, please follow the instructions on identifying your Campus Email server name. Once you obtain your server name, you can enter it in the Server field when prompted.
- Tap OK in the Remote security administration dialog box.
- Select your settings in the Account options screen and tap Next at the bottom.
- Tap Activate in the Activate Device Administrator screen.
- Enter a description for the account name in the Set up email screen, then tap Done.
- Return to your home screen and open your email application to be sure your email is syncing.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or email@example.com.