Configure Your Android Device for Campus Email Service
This post lists the steps for setting up your Android device to work with your Campus Email account at Georgia State University.
- An Android phone with access to the internet
- A Campus Email account
Configure Android Devices for Campus Email Service
- Find and tap Settings.
NOTE: The way to access settings may vary depending on your type of phone.
- Under the Accounts section, tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange Active Sync.
- In the Add an Exchange Account screen:
A.Enter your Campus Email AddressNOTE: If you are a student, your PantherMail email address is CampusID@student.gsu.edu. If you are a faculty/staff, your Campus Email Address is CampusID@gsu.edu
B.Enter your CampusID password in the Password field
C.Tap NextNOTE: If your Android phone is unable to automatically locate the correct Email server name, enter outlook.office365.com in the Server field when prompted
- Tap OK in the Remote security administration dialog box.
- Select your settings in the Account options screen and tap Next at the bottom.
- Tap Activate in the Activate Device Administrator screen.
- Enter a description for the account name in the Set up email screen, then tap Done.
- Return to your home screen and open your email application to be sure your email is syncing.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.