Creating and Adding a Wimba Voice Board to Your Course
Creating and Adding a Wimba Voice Board
- Log in to Brightspace with your CampusID and password.
- Select a Course
- On the top navigation bar, click Resources and then click Content
- On the Content Page:
- On the pop-up window, Click Wimba Voice Board
- Click Wimba Voice Board
- A Wimba pop-up window will appear, Click New.
- Give your voice board a title and modify the settings if desired, then click Create.
- To launch your voice board, select it and click Launch.
NOTE: You have to allow Pop-up Blocker on your Browser to launch Wimba. If Wimba Voice Board does not launch, go to your browser settings and uncheck the box for “Block pop-up Window“.NOTE: Click Allow if a pop-up window appear after you launch Wimba
- To add more Voice Board Discussion to Wimba, follow step 2 and step 3 of Adding Voice Board Discussion to Wimba
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.