Listserv Owner FAQ
How do I find the owner page for my list?
- Go to listserv.gsu.edu and log in. You should be taken directly to your listserv page.
NOTE: If this is the first time you are logging in, or if you have forgotten your password, you will need to click on “Get password”
How do I create a list?
- Complete a ListServ Request Form.
How do I subscribe users to a list?
- Select the list to which you want to add the subscriber.
- Click on List Management and then click Subscriber Management.
- In the Add New Subscriber section under the Single Subscriber tab:
- Enter the email address and name of the new subscriber
- Select whether or not to send an email notification to this subscriber
- Click the Add to List button.
NOTE: The full name of the subscriber is optional. If omitted, then the user will be added anonymously to the list
How do I delete a list?
- Email the Help Center at email@example.com. Please include your Name, Organization, Work phone, and the name of the list to be deleted.
How do I unsubscribe users from a list?
- Go to listserv.gsu.edu and log in.
- Click on List Management.
- Click on Subscriber Reports.
- Select the List from drop down.
- Scroll to bottom of the screen.
- Check the subscribers you want to remove.
- Click Delete Selected Subscribers.
- You will get an Are you sure you want to delete the selected subscribers from this list? confirmation message. Click Yes.