Copy Content Between Courses in iCollege
This document gives you the steps on how to Copy Content Between Courses in iCollege.
Copy Content Between Courses
- Select the Course you want to copy component to
- In the Course Homepage, click Edit Course
- Under Course Administration, click Import / Export / Copy Components.
- Within the Import / Export / Copy Components page:
- Select Copy Components from Another Org Unit if it’s not already selected
- Click Search for Offering
- In the pop-up window:
- In the next pop-up window, choose either Copy All Components or Select Components.
- Click Finish when you are done
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or email@example.com.