Copy Content Between Courses in Brightspace
This document gives you the steps on how to Copy Content Between Courses in Brightspace.
Copy Content Between Courses
- Click Select a Courses and click the Course you want to copy component to.
- Under Course Administration, click Import/Export/Copy Components.
- Select Copy Components from Another Org Unit if it’s not already selected, and then click Search for Offering .
- In the pop-up window:
- In the next pop-up window, choose either Copy All Components or Select Components.
- Click Finish when you are done
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.