Copy Content Between Courses in Desire2Learn
- Select the course to which you want to copy components.
- In your tools section – click on Import/Export/Copy Components.
- Select the option Copy Components from Another Org Unit and then click Next.
- On the next screen, select the course from which you want to select components and click Next.
- You will be presented with the various components from the selected course. Choose the components you want to copy. When you are finished selecting your components, click Next.
NOTE: Alternatively, you can Select All Components. If you only want to bring over specific items, click in the check box next to the components and then choose Select individual items to copy. This will allow you to make specific choices as to what you want to copy into your course.
- Select the specific items to be copied and click Next.
NOTE: Desire2Learn will present you with your choices for review. If you’d like to modify your selection, click Back and make changes accordingly.
- If you are happy with your selection, click Next. The files will now be copied to your course.
NOTE: If, for example you’ve copied quizzes, you will now find those by going to Quizzes. Note that when you copy these components, they will not be affected in the original course that you’ve copied them from.