Copy Content Between Courses in iCollege
This document gives you the steps on how to Copy Content Between Courses in iCollege.
Copy Content Between Courses
- Log in to iCollege
- On the iCollege homepage, click the Waffle icon, then select the Course to which you whant to copy content.
- In the Course Homepage, click Course Admin.
- Under Course Administration, click Import / Export / Copy Components.
- Within the Import / Export / Copy Components page:
- Select Copy Components from Another Org Unit if it’s not already selected.
- Click Search for Offering .
- In the pop-up window:
- Search for the Course you want to copy from.
- Select the Course.
- Click Add Selected.
- In the next pop-up window, choose either Copy All Components or Select Components.NOTE: If you choose Copy all Components from step 6, the following window will appear after the process is finished:
If you choose Select Components from step 6, a pop up window will appear:
- Select the components you want to copy.
- Click Continue.
- Click Finish when you are done.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.