Reset Your PantherMail Password
The steps below describe how to reset your PantherMail password.
- Go to http://outlook.com.
- Click Can’t access your account?
- Select I forgot my password in list of signing in problems then click on Reset my password.
- In the Reset your password window:
- Select an option for resetting your password. If you did not provide an alternate email address or security questions when you first set up your PantherMail account, proceed to step 6.
NOTE: If you choose “Email me a reset link”, the link will be sent to your alternate email. If you choose “Security Question”, you will need to answer your security questions.
- Click on I can’t use any of these options.
- Enter an email address that is different from the student email address you are trying to recover, then click Next.