Reset Your CampusID Password (Used for PantherMail, PAWS, GOSOLAR, iCollege, and Other Sytems)
This document details the steps on how to reset your CampusID Password if you forget it.
Reset Your CampusID Password
- Go to campusid.gsu.edu.
- On the CampusID Password Manager page:
- Enter your CampusID
- Enter the characters from the picture into the field
- Click OK
- Click Forgot My Password.
- Enter the answers to your Security Questions, and then click Next.
- Enter a new password and confirm it. Then click Next.
- Your password is successfully changed!
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (4357) or email@example.com.