Install the Cisco VPN Client on Windows
This document outlines how to install the Cisco VPN Client on your Windows computer.
- Windows 32-bit or 64-bit Computer with Administrative access
If you are unsure of your Windows PC system, please Determine Your PC System type
- CampusID and Password
If you have forgotten your CampusID and password, please go to campusid.gsu.edu
Windows Cisco VPN Client
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program in the “Control Panel” dialog box.
NOTE: If you view your Control Panel as icons, click Program and Features.
- In the Uninstall or change a program dialog box:
- Select Cisco Systems VPN Client 5.5.07.029
NOTE: The version number at the end of the name will vary.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Yes in the “Programs and Features” dialog box.
- Log in at gsu.onthehub.com with your CampusID and Password.
NOTE: If you have forgotten your CampusID and password, please go to campusid.gsu.edu
- Click the Cisco tab.
- Select the Cisco VPN Client
- Next to either the Windows 32-bit or 64-bit versions, Click Add To Cart
NOTE:If you are unsure of which version to download, Determine Your PC System type.
- Click Check Out.
- Fill out your Information, then click I Accept.
- Fill out your Order Information, then Click Proceed with Order
- Click Download Link.
- Click Download.
- Fill in your CampusID and Password, then Click OK.
- Click Save File.
- Open your “Downloads” folder, then locate and open the cvpn##.exe file
- Click Run.
- Click Yes.
- Click Yes to Restart your computer and finish the installation process.
Installing the Cisco VPN Client
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or email@example.com.