Install the Cisco VPN Client on Windows
This document outlines how to install the Cisco VPN Client on your Windows computer.
- Windows 32-bit or 64-bit Computer with Administrative access
If you are unsure of your Windows PC system, please Determine Your PC System type
- CampusID and Password
You may need your administrator’s name and password to complete the installation. If you do not have administrative access to your computer, please contact your local IT support, or the IS&T Help Center at email@example.com
If you have forgotten your CampusID and password, please go to campusid.gsu.edu
Windows Cisco VPN Client
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program in the “Control Panel” dialog box.
NOTE: If you view your Control Panel as icons, click Program and Features.
- In the Uninstall or change a program dialog box:
- Select Cisco Systems VPN Client 5.5.07.029
NOTE: The version number at the end of the name will vary.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Yes in the “Programs and Features” dialog box.
- Log in at gsu.onthehub.com with your CampusID and Password.
NOTE: If you have forgotten your CampusID and password, please go to campusid.gsu.edu
- Click the Cisco tab.
- Select the Cisco VPN Client
- Next to either the Windows 32-bit or 64-bit versions, Click Add To Cart
NOTE:If you are unsure of which version to download, Determine Your PC System type.
- Click Check Out.
- Fill out your Information, then click I Accept.
- Fill out your Order Information, then Click Proceed with Order
- Click Download Link.
- Click Download.
- Fill in your CampusID and Password, then Click OK.
- Click Save File.
- Open your “Downloads” folder, then locate and open the cvpn##.exe file
- Click Run.
- Click Yes.
- Click Yes to Restart your computer and finish the installation process.
Installing the Cisco VPN Client
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.