Calendar Events and Tasks in Brightspace
The Calendar allows you to arrange and visualize your events in multiple views and integrate your course content with your Calendar. You can use iCal to synchronize the Calendar to your personal calendars (such as Outlook and Google Calendar, as well as iPhone, Android, and Blackberry).
How to use the Calendar
Access Your Calendar
- On your My Home page under the Calendar widget at the left of your screen, click on the Calendar icon, any day, or the Today button to open your calendar.
- Click on the task you wish to edit.
- Click your task’s name to edit the name.
- Click Due somedayand enter a due date.
- Click Add a note…and enter your text.
Mark tasks completed
- Click the checkbox by your completed task.
NOTE: To view all of your completed tasks, click the “View Completed” link
- Click on the task you want to delete.
- Click the Trashcan icon.
- Click Yes in the Confirmation window.
Manage Multiple Calendars
- On the Calendar page, click the Add Calendar button.
- Search for and select the calendar you wish to add and click Add.
Switch and filter calendars
- Click on a calendar under My Calendars to make it your active calendar.
- Click the checkboxes to select which calendars’ events appear in your main calendar view.
Remove a calendar
Subscribe to iCal Feeds
- On the Calendar page, click Settings.
- Check the Enable Calendar Feeds checkbox and click Save.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to a calendar or the tasks you wish to follow.
- Click Subscribe.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or email@example.com