Insert an Image in the Text Editor in Brightspace
You can use the HTML Text Editor in various places throughout D2L. The HTML Text Editor has two views: Basic and Advanced. Below is the steps to use the Basic View to insert an image.
- To insert an image below the text “Week 1″, for example, put the cursor to where you want your image to be and click the Insert an Image icon.
- To select the image:
- If the image is on your computer:
- Click on My Computer in the left navigation bar.
- Click Browse to select the file from your computer.
- Click Upload.
- If the image is already in your D2L course files:
- Enter some descriptive text for the image in the “Alternative Text” box then click OK.