iCollege Quiz Event Log
This post outlines how to manage your Quiz Event Log in iCollege.
Managing your Quiz Event Log
- From your Course Home page:
- Click Assessments
- Click Quizzes
- In your list of Quizzes, click the drop-down arrow next to the quiz and select Grade.
- A list of all students who have completed the quiz will be displayed underneath by “First Name, Last Name”. If a quiz log does not appear for the student you are looking for, it means that student has yet to complete the quiz.
- Locate the student attempt that you wish to view, and click the attempt below their name.
- You will see the student’s full attempt, including answers, date and time they took the quiz, and how long they spent on the quiz.
- To view even more detail, click Quizzes Event Log.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.