- When you sign into Desire2Learn, your calendar will be displayed on the left side of your page.
NOTE: Your calendar will move to the right side once you enter your course.
- For an in-depth view, click on any day, click the Today button, or click the calendar icon in the top left corner.
- Click on an existing event. This will open a pop-up window. From there, click on Edit to change event parameters. You will then be able to edit the title, description, start and end dates and recurrence and event restrictions. Be sure to click save when you are finished.
- To add modules to your existing calendar entries, select an event and click on Add.
NOTE: To see the modules already attached to the event, select the entry and choose “More”. This will bring up a more detailed view of your event and display your modules.
- Your modules will be displayed. Select your module by checking the circle next to it and then clicking Add.
- To remove a module from your calendar entry, select the event again. Then, click Remove.
NOTE: This will disconnect the module from the event, but neither the module nor the event will be deleted.
- To delete the entire event, select it in your calendar and click Delete. A pop-up confirmation window will appear. Click Yes to delete or No to exit the deletion window.