iCollege Quiz Overview
This post gives an overview of some of the features related to managing your quizzes in iCollege.
Managing Your Quizzes
- Log in to iCollege
- On the iCollege homepage, click the Waffle icon, then select your Course
- Within the Course Homepage:
- Click Assessments
- Click Quizzes
- From the Quiz Page, you can:
- Manage Quizzes – Displays a list of any quizzes you have created in that course
- Question Library – Acts as a repository for questions within your course
- Statistics – Access quiz related statistics based on user, question, and question detail
- LockDown Browser – View and edit LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor settings for your quizzes.
Click here for more information about using Respondus LockDown Browser >
- New Quiz – Create a new quiz from scratch
- Edit Categories – Edit and create quiz categories
- More Actions:
- Copy – Copy existing quizzes
- Reorder – Reorder quizzes within a category
- Delete – Delete quizzes
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or email@example.com.