Creating Quizzes in Desire2Learn
- Manage Quizzes shows you a list of any quizzes you have created and added to that course
- Question Library takes you to a list of questions used in any quizzes
- New allows you to create a new quiz
- Properties: the name of the quiz and whether or not you want it to appear in the grade book. This area is also where you can set the quiz up so the students can’t print or copy/paste the questions.
- Restrictions: Set the date and time the quiz is to be available, the length of time the students have to take it and what happens if the students take too much time to take the quiz.
- Attempts: Allows you to choose how many times the students can take the quiz and, if they can take it multiple times, which quiz score appears in the grade book
- Objectives: Allows you to associate any learning objectives with a quiz
- Submission Views: Lets you determine what the students see once they have submitted their quiz
- Reports Setup: This area is one way to give students feedback on their quiz. It is also the area that allows instructors to gather data about the quiz including quiz statistics
- Layout/Questions: Here you setup and can create your questions and how they are displayed to the students. Question point totals are also added here.