Creating Dropbox Assignments in iCollege
This document details how to create an assignment in Dropbox on iCollege.
Create Dropbox Assignments
- Within the Course Homepage:
- Click Assessments
- Click Dropbox
- Click New Folder.
- In the New Folder Window:
- Enter a Name for the Dropbox folder
- Choose Individual or Group submission. The individual option will allow for assessment of each student while the group option evaluates multiple students in one assessment. To use the group option, you will have to first create a group from your course home. This option will be under Course Administration
- Choose, or create, a dropbox Category. E.g. ‘Homework Assignments’ or ‘Essay Assignments’ (optional)
- Select or Create a grade item, which identifies the column in your grade book where Dropbox scores will be sent, then add a maximum score
- Add or create a Rubric used to assess the assignment
- Add your Instructions. You can add images and embed videos by clicking the icons in the toolbar at the top of the text box
- Attach files or record audio. There is a 1 minute limit to audio recordings
- Alter submission options by determining the number of submissions allowed and which submissions are kept
- Click the Restrictions tab.
- From here you can:
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.