Creating Calendar Events in Brightspace
This post outlines how to create an event in your calendar in Brightspace.
Creating an Event
- From your Course Home page, click the Resources drop-down tab, then click Calendar.
- Click Create Event.
- In the event parameters window, you have several options:
- Add Content – Select items already uploaded to your course files to be included in the event
- Event Title – Title your event
- Description – Inform your students of what the event entails
- Add Groups/Selections – Create events for specific groups
- When – Allows you to set a start and end time for your event
- Add Recurrence – Set the frequency of recurring events
- Add Restriction – Sets the visibility of the event for students
- Location – Informs your students about the location of your event
- Click Create.
If you have questions, or need technical assistance, contact the IS&T Help Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357).