Creating Learning Objectives in iCollege
- Click on Course Builder in the top navigation bar.
- Click on Learning Objectives on the left-hand side scroll.
NOTE: When you click on it, you will see a list of Learning Objectives you have previously created.
- Click on the “New Learning Objectives” icon in the top left corner to add new item.
- In the New Learning Objectives dialog box:
- Enter a name for the learning objectives in the “Name” field
- Add your learning objectives in the “Description” field
- Select Yes for the “Ready for Evaluation” to enable students to complete the learning objectives
NOTE: Select No if you plan to make multiple changes to the learning objectives
- Click Create
- Click on the Learning Objectives that you want to add to your assignment then click Add to Object.
- Click on the “Plus” icon next to the module that you would like to expand and then select as object.
NOTE: This will be the object you associate your learning objective with. Once you click on the subject, your learning objective will be connected to it.
- In the right hand side of your course builder, you will now see your learning objective. When you click on the arrow next to it, you will see a list of options to Add an Assessment, Edit the Learning Objective, View Results and you can Remove your Learning Objective.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.