Creating Learning Objectives in Brightspace
- Click on Course Builder in the top navigation bar.
- Click on Learning Objectives on the left-hand side scroll.
NOTE: When you click on it, you will see a list of Learning Objectives you have previously created.
- Click on the “New Learning Objectives” icon in the top left corner to add new item.
- In the New Learning Objectives dialog box:
- Enter a name for the learning objectives in the “Name” field
- Add your learning objectives in the “Description” field
- Select Yes for the “Ready for Evaluation” to enable students to complete the learning objectives
NOTE: Select No if you plan to make multiple changes to the learning objectives
- Click Create
- Click on the Learning Objectives that you want to add to your assignment then click Add to Object.
- Click on the “Plus” icon next to the module that you would like to expand and then select as object.
NOTE: This will be the object you associate your learning objective with. Once you click on the subject, your learning objective will be connected to it.
- In the right hand side of your course builder, you will now see your learning objective. When you click on the arrow next to it, you will see a list of options to Add an Assessment, Edit the Learning Objective, View Results and you can Remove your Learning Objective.