Add Content in iCollege
This document gives you the step on how to Add Content to Your Course in iCollege.
- Add Content Using the Content Tool
- Add Content Using Course Builder
- Add Content Using Manage Files Tool
- Reorganize Content Using Content Tool
Add Content to Your Course
- Click Resources and then click Content.
- You can Add New Content or Add Existing Content.
- Click Resources and then click Course Builder.
- Drag Items from the Build Outline, Add Content, or Browse Tools in the left-hand panel
- Build Outline: Creates modules and adds placeholders that add structure to your course without creating and adding content.
- Add Content: Creates new Quick links, Files, Discussions, Drop-box folders, and Quizzes as well as adds Grade Items or Learning Objectives to items.
- Browse Tools: Adds existing content to your course canvas.
- Under Course Administration, click Manage Files.
- Check the boxes for the files that you want to add, and then click the icon
- Choose Module and then click Add.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.