Add Students to Courses in Brightspace
This post outlines how to add students to a course in Brightspace.
- From your Course Home page, click the Communication drop-down tab. Select Classlist.
- Click Add Participants and select Add existing users.
- Enter the name of the person to add to your course in the Search For: field and press Enter.
- In the search results area, select the box to the left of the person you want to add and select their role from the drop-down menu.
- Click Enroll Selected Users.
- Click Done.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.