Add Students to Courses in iCollege
This post outlines how to add students to a course in iCollege.
- Log in to iCollege with your Campus ID and Password
- From the iCollege homepage, select your course
- From your Course Homepage, click Classlist
- Within the Classlist page:
- Click Add Participants
- Click Add existing users
- From the Add Existing Users page, enter the name, username, or Org Defined ID of the person you would like to add
- In the search results area:
- Check the box next to the user(s) you wish to enroll
- Select a role
- Click Enroll Selected Users
- After confirming enrollment, click Done
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IIT Technology Service Desk at 404-413-HELP (404-413-4357) or email@example.com.